Friday, December 3, 2010

The Wind Blows... and Time Flies

My goodness! My last post was written in September! Needless to say, this autumn has been chock full of activities, RE classes, settling in, NT meetings, open gyms, dinners with new friends, Good Shepherd certification, an awesome Catholic conference, hearing Fr. Riccardo speak, and many, many cooking and baking adventures! I truly hope in the next few days and these weeks before Christmas to record and share all of these memories I now hold.

This certainly has been a season of growing. And while I do have a blog to use as an outlet to share these things, and some I SOOO want to share - they are too good not to share! - my natural tendency is to ponder all things in my heart. I could probably go days without talking and just become lost in the world in my head... this can be a virtue and a vice at times. Alas, I still (and will for many years, I estimate) work my way through knowing when to speak and share, and when to keep silent and ponder. Our Lady has been my best model for this. She spoke when necessary, but often we are told, "she pondered all these things in her heart" (Luke 2:51). O Mama Mary, guide me in my words and thoughts; teach me humility and boldness. Intercede that I may have a deeper love for all of His creation. Thank you for your wisdom. Amen.

Alright, my dear friends... the blog writing has resumed!

No comments:

Post a Comment